How to Login to Hulu with Disney Plus in 2022?
If you are a fan of movies and sports, then you will be excited to know that Disney Plus offers you a bundle in which you can get three different platforms such as Hulu, ESPN Plus and Disney Plus.
These three are different platforms, and if you subscribe to them individually, you have to pay more, so it is up to you if you want to take advantage of the bundle and save money.
Hulu and Disney Plus offer various movies and TV shows, and ESPN Plus will deliver all the sports action you want. So we would prefer you to try this bundle if you are a fan of sports and Movies. In this article, we will deliver all the information you want to know about this brilliant bundle.
As we have described earlier Disney Plus Bundle consist of three different platform Hulu, ESPN Plus and Disney Plus. If you subscribe to these platforms separately, it will cost you more. Here is the cost of each platform individually.
Cost Per Month
But if you take Disney Plus Bundle, you can save almost $8 Per Month. Disney Plus bundle will cost you:
Disney Plus Bundle
Disney Plus Bundle with no Ads
We recommend you log in to Hulu with Disney Plus Bundle and get ESPN+ for free.
No, both are different streaming services. The content available on Disney Plus and Hulu are entirely different; both services have their shows and Movies. But if you want to get both platforms on your device you can subscribe to the Disney Plus bundle.
Here is the list of the top 10 shows available on Hulu
- The Americans
- The Old Man
- The Act
- Love, Victor
- American Horror Stories
- The Bear
- The Orville
- Reservation Dogs
Once you have subscribed to Disney Plus bundle, now comes the question of how to log in to Hulu with Disney Plus; the answer is straightforward you have to follow some steps to do it right.
Follow these steps to log in to Hulu with Disney Plus
- Open your browser on your device
- Log in to Disney Plus with your subscribed account
- Go to your account page
- Select the management plan; you will notice this option under your subscription.
- Then select the Reviews Changes.
- Now you can activate Hulu, Disney Plus and ESPN+ on the same account.
- Once the activation is done, move to Hulu App and log in to Hulu with your Disney Plus Bundle account; then, you can enjoy thousands of Movies and TV shows on Hulu.
If you have activated your Hulu account through the Disney Plus bundle but still can't log in to your Hulu account or access the content of Hulu. Then you have to solve this issue to get access to Hulu.
Here are some tips that you can perform to solve this issue
- The first thing is that you have to restart the device on which you are using Hulu
- Secondly, check your subscribed bundle look whether Hulu is activated or not
- Make sure you are using a fast internet connection
- Check whether Hulu is available in your region or not because Hulu has restricted some areas from their list.
Performs these tips and we ensure that you will find your solution in no time. If you still can't access your account even after using these tips, then it's time to contact Disney Plus customer service.
Before contacting, ensure you have all your details, such as Email, Signed update and the payment method you used on your account.
After logging in to Hulu with Disney Plus now, you can access thousands of content with Hulu if you want to enjoy them offline. There is an app Called StreamGaGa Hulu Downloader. With this App, you can download every video available on Hulu.
The steps to download from StreamGaGa Hulu Downloader are straightforward. Let us show you how to use StreamGaGa Hulu Downloader.
Follow these steps, and in no time, you be able to download Hulu videos as well.
- Download StreamGaGa Hulu Downloader
- Launch the App and then click on “VIP Services” option and select Hulu.
- Then click on the video you want to download
- Select audio and subtitle, then click on the “Download Now” button.
- Your video will start downloading, and you be able to watch that video offline later.
If you have subscribed to Disney Plus Bundle, you must use the same login information on these platforms.
No, these platforms are separate, so there is no way to watch them into each other. You can connect your account with both platforms.
There is no way to do that because ESPN Plus is part of this bundle. But you can permanently deactivate ESPN Plus through account settings, and when you want to watch it, you can always reactivate ESPN Plus.
- Open Disney + App.
- Go to the profile and then select account.
- Click on the pencil icon and enter your new Email.
- You will receive one-time passcode in your email.
- Enter the passcode, and your email address will change.