Disney Plus is one of the best streaming apps with subtitles and thousands of movies and TV shows available on this app. But the main question is how to turn on/off subtitles on Disney Plus on any device?
Subtitles are a very helpful tool for those who struggle to hear or have some difficulties understanding foreign accents. But native English speakers do not need to turn on subtitles while watching movies.
Turning On and off subtitles on Disney Plus is very easy. So if you want to learn how to turn on/off subtitles on Disney Plus, keep reading this article. In this article, we will try to cover all the devices on which Disney Plus is available.
In Disney Plus, do you know that you can change the style and color of the subtitle to your exact preference. To do this, you have to follow these simple steps, and you can create your subtitle style in no time.
- Go to Disney Plus, play the TV show or movie you want to watch
- On the top right corner, select the Audio and Subtitle
- Audio and Subtitle will appear on your screen; you will notice a gear icon on the right-hand side
- Select the gear option, and this will bring subtitle styling. Now from here, you can change the size, color, font, etc
- The style that you have created will now appear on your subtitle. But if you dislike your design. You can always reset it by pressing the reset to default button.
Now let’s start with how to turn on/off Disney Plus subtitles. Make sure to follow the steps correctly.
- Open the Settings App on your device
- Select on accessibility
- From accessibility, select subtitle & captioning.
- Choose the options to turn on if you want to turn on the Disney Plus subtitle or turn off if you want to deactivate the subtitle from Disney Plus app.
- Open the Disney Plus App and select any video you want to watch
- While watching, in the top right corner, you will see a subtitle icon
- Select that icon; in this option, you can change your subtitle language or turn on/off video subtitles.
- Search Disney Plus on your browser
- Sign in with your official account
- Select a movie or TV show you want to watch
- Once your video starts playing then, pause your video
- Click on the screen, move the cursor to the top right corner, and select the setting icon.
- Two columns will appear audio and subtitle; select any language if you want to on your subtitle or select off to turn off the subtitle on that video.
- Open the Disney Plus App on Roku device
- Select any movie or TV show you want to watch
- Press the asterisk button on your Roku remote
- Choose the accessibility from the left side
- Select closed captioning and the right arrow to turn on/off the subtitle.
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV
- Play any movie or video you want
- Once the video starts playing, swipe down using your remote and access the settings.
- Audio and subtitle options will appear on your screen. Select the off option to turn off the subtitle or select any language to turn on the subtitle.
- Launch the App on your Fire TV
- Select any video you want to watch
- Press the menu button on your Fire TV remote
- Choose subtitle and audio option
- Now choose the off button if you want to turn off the subtitle or choose any subtitle language to turn on the subtitle.
Start your Xbox One
- Navigate to Settings from your home screen
- Select accessibility to manage subtitles on your Xbox
- From accessibility, select the captioning
- Now you can select the style of subtitle or custom the type or choose off or on subtitle from Disney Plus.
- Launch the PS4, and from the home screen, select the settings
- Once you have selected settings, now select accessibility
- Select the closed captions
- Uncheck the closed caption box if you want to turn off subtitles from Disney Plus
Disney Plus has become one of the most popular streaming services in the world, and now Disney Plus is also available in many different countries.
Many users want to download Disney Plus videos to watch offline to fulfill this purpose, and we have launched an App called StreamGaGa Disney Plus Downloader. With this App, you can easily download your favorite Disney Plus movies and TV shows.
It allows you to download a video in any audio or subtitle in full HD. Now let us show you how to download videos from StreamGaGa Disney Plus Downloader.
Follow these steps:
- Download the StreamGaGa Disney Plus Downloader
- Launch the App on your device and then select “Disney Plus” from the VIP Services.
- Play the movie or TV shows you want to download offline
- Select audio or subtitle and press on download now.
- Your video will start downloading, and in no time, your will watch this video offline on your device.
If your subtitle is not working, you must try resetting to default settings from the subtitle styling. After resetting, if your subtitle is still not working, close the app and relaunch it,
To increase the size of your subtitle font, you can change the size and appearance of the subtitle on Disney Plus.
You can change the font, size, and appearance of the Disney Plus subtitle. It is legal to do that. Disney Plus added this feature so you can change your subtitle.