[Easy Guide] Twitch TV Activate on Any Device Through Twitch.tv/activate
Twitch is the most used platform of 2022 because it allows users to stream content, watch videos, and much more. It is immensely beneficial for gamers and content creators. Also, the good thing is that you can activate Twitch on different devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, PS4, etc.
In case you don't know how to activate Twitch using twitch.tv/activate, we have got you covered. In this article, we will guide you to activate Twitch through https //www.twitch.tv/activate.
How to Download Twitch VOD on Your PC and SmartPhone
How to Get Twitch TV Activation Code?
Before activating Twitch through twitch.tv/activate, you first have to get the activation code. This method is simple, and anyone can do it. Below we have mentioned a guide that will help you get an activation code that you can use on Twitch Tv activate.
Step-1: Create a Twitch Account
In order to use Twitch, you first have to create a Twitch account. To create your account, head over to the website and click the "Sign Up" button. Fill in all the information and click the "Sign Up" button again.
Step-2: Get Your Activation Code
In this step, we will guide you on how to get the activation code. Without this code, you won't be able to verify your device. To get the activation code, install the Twitch TV and launch it. Now, go to https //www.twitch.tv/activate on your mobile device or PC. You will see a 6-character code which will consist of numbers and letters. You can use this code to activate Twitch.
Step-3: Activate Twitch using twitch.tv/activate
Now, this is the most important step, so make sure to follow it properly. Once you have got the activation code, Open the twitch.tv/activate link and login to your Twitch account. Enter the activation code in the given box and hit the “Activate” button. Wait for a few seconds until the process is done.
That’s it. You can watch Twitch videos on the big screen. Want to know how? We have mentioned all the details below.
How to Activate Twitch TV | Twitch.tv/activate?
In this section, we will guide you on how to activate Twitch TV on different devices, such as Xbox, PS4, Amazon TV, Apple Tv, etc. Without wasting any time, let’s discuss the steps.
- Open Microsoft Store on your Xbox and look for the Twitch app and install it.
- Launch the app and sign in by entering your credentials.
- Visit https //www.twitch.tv/activate using a PC or mobile device. Sign into your account and get the 6-digit code that you will see on your Xbox screen.
- Enter the code, and you will be able to activate Twitch App on your Xbox.
- Open the PlayStation Store on your PlayStation and look for the Twitch application.
- Launch the app and sign into your Twitch account.
- Visit twitch.tv/activate using a Mobile device or PC.
- You will see the code on the PlayStation; note it down.
- Type the code and click the “Activate” button.
- Now, you will be able to turn on Twitch on PlayStation.
- Turn on your Apple TV and ensure your iPhone and Apple TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the Twitch TV app on your iPhone device.
- On your Apple Tv, search for the video that you want to play.
- Click on the video. After that, click the screen icon and choose the Apple TV option.
- Your video will start playing on the Apple TV.
- This is how you can watch Twitch videos on Apple TV.
- First, you have to connect your TV with Firestick and make sure that your internet connection is strong.
- Open Application Store and search the Twitch application and click the “Install” option.
- Now, open the Application Store on Firestick and install the Twitch app on it.
- You will be asked to login into your Twitch account. A code will be displayed, so note it on and go to twitch.tv/activate.
- Enter the code, and within a few seconds, your Twitch TV will be activated on Amazon Firestick.
You can’t open Twitch on Samsung TV directly, but there are many ways that you can use to connect them. You can use a Google Chromecast device to activate Twitch on Samsung TV. Let’s see how this process works.
- First, you have to connect Chromecast to your Smart TV.
- Now, install Twitch TV from the Chromecast channels menu.
- Launch the app and get the 6-digit code.
- Now, click twitch.tv/activate option on your PC and Mobile.
- Enter the activation code. Also, don’t forget to sign into your Twitch account using a mobile device or PC.
- Before connecting to Roku, make sure your device has a stable internet connection.
- In the next step, go to "Streaming Channels," find the Twitch TV application and add it to the streaming list.
- Now, launch the app and note your Activation code.
- Open the web browser and go to https //twitch.tv/activate. There you can enter the activation code and activate Twitch TV on Roku.
These are the simple steps that you can follow to activate Twitch TV on your different devices. In case you want to download Twitch Videos offline, check out the details below.
How to Download and Watch Twitch Videos Offline?
StreamGaGa Video Downloader is a reliable application that helps download Twitch videos offline. This tool is easy to use and provides videos of high quality. Also, using this tool, you can download unlimited videos.
Let's see how this application works.
- Go to the StreamGaGa website and download the latest version.
- Launch the tool and click the “Live Streaming” Option.
- Select the video that you want to download and hit the “Download Now” option.
- Within a few seconds, your video will be ready to watch offline.
Why didn't I Get the Activation Code?
If you didn’t get the activation code, it means you didn’t have a stable internet connection. Make sure to check your internet before sending the code.
Why can't I log into Twitch?
You can use the Password reset request tool if your account is not opening. Also, cross-check your account's information before typing the password.
How to Contact Twitch During the Issues?
In case of any issues, you can send an email to [email protected], and they will get back to you within 24-48h.