BritBox App gives you access to huge on-demand content, including Classic, Latest, and upcoming movies and TV shows in one place. With the help of this app, you can stream award-winning films and some original TV Shows of BritBox. Sad News is that based on subscription BirdBox app is only available in UK, USA, and Canada.
But the good news is that if you live in these states and own a Fire TV device, you can easily run this app on your device to enjoy thousands of movies and TV shows.
Also, the Main advantage for Firestick users is that they can access BirtBox in two different ways.
- By using BritBox App
- By using Amazon Prime
This guide will tell you how you can install and activate BritBox app on Firestick and how to get BritBox on Amazon Prime. Read this full article to know more about BritBox.
Follow these steps to download and install BritBox
- Launch your Firestick Device and then move to the home page
- Select the Find option and then type BritBox by using the on-screen keypad.
- Choose the App from the suggestion and then select the BritBox option under Games & Apps.
- Select the Download Button, and your app will start downloading.
- Wait for a few seconds and once your App is downloaded and installed, select Open to launch the App.
You must log in to BritBox App to access the vast content library.
Follow these steps to activate BritBox on Firestick Device.
- Launch the App on your Fire TV device
- Log in to your account already Sign-up; if not, click on the Create your account option.
- Pick any subscription plan and then provide them with your payment methods
- Once you have filled in all the information correctly, then click on submit
- Then an activation code will appear on your screen, leave the code on the screen and move to the next step
- Now go to www.britbox.com/connect/firetv through any web browser.
- Enter the activation code and then select Connect to activate BritBox on FireTV.
Once the BritBox is activated, you can easily enjoy content on your Fire TV device.
Yes, you can get BritBox on Amazon Prime, but you need to subscribe BritBox on Amazon Prime first. This means you have to add more funds to your Amazon Prime Subscription because BritBox has always been a paid service.
A 7-day free trial will be given to you so you can decide whether you want to pay.
Follow these steps to get BritBox on Amazon Prime Video
- Go to Amazon Prime's official site and then Log-in into your Amazon account
- Once you are in your account, select the Account & List option
- Now within Account & Lists, select the Prime video and then select the Channels
- Search for BritBox and then choose the subscribe option.
- After subscribing to BritBox, you can access BritBox content on Amazon Prime.
Well, as of now, BritBox is not free on Amazon Prime. But before getting charged, Prime members can avail themselves of a free trial for 7 days when they start their BritBox Subscription.
You can cancel your subscription within 7 days to avoid getting charged if you are unsatisfied with BritBox services.
BritBox is an Add-on Channel on Amazon Prime, and it will cost you an extra $0.99/mo. for the first two monthsif you subscribe to it through Amazon Prime. You have to pay an additional $7.99 with an Amazon subscriptionthereafter.
We recommend you subscribe to BritBox through its official App if you want to access its content. BritBox offers its user two types of plans monthly or annually (price in US).
- $7.99 per Month
- $79.99 Annually
If you want to download and enjoy BritBox videos offline without interruption, then StreamGaGa Video Downloader is the program you were looking for. With the help of this downloader, you can easily download videos and watch them without any internet connection or interruption from Ads and window pop-ups. Isn't it great?
It also allows you to download as many videos as you want without limits. You can download BritBox videos in full HD quality. You can also choose subtitles and audio before downloading any video.
Here are the steps to download video from StreamGaGa Video Downloader:
- Download StreamGaGa App and then launch it.
- Enter the website of BritBox through StreamGaGa’s Homepage.
- Click on the video you want to download. The software will automatically analyze the videos and pop up a window for downloading.
- Choose your language option for audio and subtitles, then click “Download Now”.
This App is compatible with almost every device with an internet connection; the following is the list of devices compatible with BritBox.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Android Phone
- Samsung TV
- LG Smart TV
- Amazon Fire Devices
- Amazon Prime Videos
- Web browsers.
Yes, you can cancel your BritBox subscription with Amazon Prime. Follow these steps to cancel it.
- Go to Amazon's official site and log in to your account
- Then select the Account & Lists
- After that, select Prime Videos and then select Channels
- All the subscribed channels will appear on your screen. Search for BritBox and choose the cancel subscription. To end your subscription.
You can also follow these steps to cancel any subscription to Amazon Prime Video through its official site.