FuboTV is the host of more than 140+ Live TV channels with a big focus on News and Sports channels. More than 75+ Sports and popular news channels are on this platform.
Video-on-demand features are also available on this platform, and DVR features are added to these devices so that you can record your favorite TV shows and movies to watch later.
This App is compatible with devices such as Firestick, Roku, Android TV, Samsung TV, LG TV and many more. This guide will show you how to add Fubo TV on Firestick. Make sure to read this guide till the end.
Follow these steps to Sign Up for Fubotv from your web browser.
- Open your Web browser and then go to Fubo. tv
- Click on the Sign-up option and then enter your Zip code
- Now fill out your personal, such as name, Email address and then choose a strong password to continue
- You can also use your Facebook and Google accounts for Sign-up
- Choose your Package and then click on the Go option to continue
- Select any add-on features such as Extra DVR storage, Extra sport or more, again click on the GO button to move forward
- Select your payment method and then enter your credit card information
- Click on Start watching FuboTV to complete the Sign-up process.
You have created a Fubo Account, and you can use this same account to access Fubo content on your Firestick device. Furthermore, in this guide, we will show you how to get and activate Fubo on Firestick via Fubo.tv/firetv
You can easily install the Fubo TV App on your Firestick device from the Amazon App Store. Here are the steps to do it
- First, make sure your device has a stable internet connection
- Go to the homepage of your device and then click on the Find option
- Select the search option available on the top and then type Fubo with the help of the on-screen keyboard
- A list of suggestions will appear on your screen; click on Fubo TV App and select the first app available under App & Games section
- Now select the Download button to start the installation process on your device
- Once the installation is complete, select the Open button to launch the App.
Now your App is successfully installed and ready to activate. The following section will show you the steps to start Fubo TV on Firestick via Fubo.tv/firetv
You can use the activation code to activate Fubo TV on Firestick. Follow the instruction below to activate Fubo on Firestick.
- Launch the App on your Fire TV and select the Sign in With a code option.
- An activation code will appear on your screen.
- Move to any web browser from your Phone or PC and go to Fubo. tv/connect
- Sign in with your account using your email and password
- Now enter the following code and then click on submit option
- A confirmation will appear on your screen, the Fubotv app will automatically refresh your device, and the home screen will open.
Fubo activated on your device, and you can now access all the content on this platform on your Firestick device.
Yes, FuboTV is available on all the other Amazon Fire TV devices, which includes
- Fire TV Stick Lite
- Firestick 4K
- Firestick 4K Max
Fubo TV App is also available on many devices, such as Roku, Android TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, Apple TV, IOS devices, Android devices, Windows and more.
Just sign up with its account, download the app on your device, and enjoy the unlimited content available on this platform.
Fubo TV has a collection of the best movies and TV Shows, but sadly you can't download them. Fubo TV doesn't allow users to download videos to watch offline. However, there is a way through which you can download all the videos available on this platform without any limitations.
StreamGaGa Video Downloader is the best program available in the market, which allows you to download videos from platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Paramount Plus, Disney Plus, Fubo tv and more.
All the videos downloaded from this program are in HD and saved in MP4 format so that you can watch these videos on any device.
The best part is that there is no limitation set for downloading; you can download as many videos as you want.
Follow the instructions below to download videos from this program.
- Install the StreamGaGa program from its official site
- Launch the program and then go to any platform site you want to download videos.
- Sign in to your account and click on any video you want to download
- Choose the language for subtitles and audio, and then click on the Download Now button.
Here are the steps to cancel a Fubo TV subscription
- Go to Fubo TV from your web browser and then log in to your account
- Now click on the arrow available on the top right screen
- Select the My account option from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Subscription and billing option
- Now look for the cancel subscription option and then select it
- Follow the on-screen instruction to cancel your account.
Yes, you can avail of a 7 days free trial for FuboTV. With this trial period, you can access all the content on this platform for free.
Once the period is over, the platform will charge you its subscription fee. However, no subscription fee will be charged if you cancel your free trial within the period.