How to Watch Paramount Plus on Your Samsung TV?
Wondering how to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV? Paramount Plus is a streaming platform that Viacom CBS owns. Through this streaming service, you can enjoy tons of movies and TV shows on your TV and Smartphone. It is available in several countries, such as the USA, Canada, the UK, and some regions of Asia; if you live in these regions, you can enjoy Paramount Plus's service. This streaming platform offers users two plans one is $4.99 with ads and $9.99 per month with no ads.
These are the things that you should know about Paramount Plus, and now return to the main topic Paramount Plus on Samsung TV. To watch Paramount Plus on Samsung TV, follow the guide, and you will get your solution.
Yes, Samsung TV users can watch Paramount Plus on their TV, but they have to download the App first. But before downloading the Paramount Plus on Samsung TV, there are some limitations that the TV owner will need to be aware of before starting streaming.
One of the limitations is that Paramount Plus is only available in the USA, Canada, the UK, and some regions of Asia, so if this platform is available in your region, then it will work on your Samsung TV; otherwise, downloading this platform on your Samsung TV is a waste of time.
Here are the steps to install Paramount Plus on Samsung TV.
- Open your Samsung TV home page and press the Smart Hub button on your remote.
- Then go to the App and select the search button at the top right corner.
- Search for Paramount Plus and then install it.
- Wait for a few minutes, and after the installation is complete, click on Open to launch the Paramount Plus on Samsung TV.
- Sign in to your Paramount Plus official account, and then you can watch all the content on this App on your TV.
If Paramount Plus is not working on Samsung TV, you are in the right place if you need a solution to your problem. There can be so many factors that can cause this issue on your Samsung TV.
Here is the list of solutions that you can try to solve your issue:
- Check the compatibility
- Turn off and then turn off your Samsung TV
- Check your internet connection
- Update the App
You can solve your issue by trying these solutions,
Follow these solutions to fix Paramount Plus not working on Samsung TV
Before downloading the App, you must first make sure that your Smart TV device is compatible with Paramount Plus.
Currently, Samsung TV is compatible with Paramount Plus. If you want to check the full list of compatible devices, you can visit its official site.
Restarting your Smart TV can fix a lot of issues. Restarting your device can help fix unresponsiveness, black screen, lag, crash, and many more issues.
As we all know that slow or unstable internet connection can cause many apps not to work, and in the Paramount Plus case, this could be the reason behind your App not working on Samsung TV.
The first thing you should do is restart your connection. Once the restart is done, try to start your TV app again. If the still App is not working, you should connect your TV with other net connections that fix any connection issues.
This is another common reason why this App is not working. You may have the older version of the App installed on your Samsung TV, which can cause the Paramount Plus to show a black screen or suddenly crash.
Here is how you can check your App version
- Go back to the home screen, then navigate to App and click on it
- Now in the App, search for Paramount Plus
- If a new version is available, you will find the Update App button instead of Open. Click on the update app button, and your App will start updating.
- Once the App is updated, then click on the Open button to launch the App.
Yes, you can download videos from Paramount Plus to watch them offline. To do this, you just have to download a program named StreamGaGa Paramount Plus Downloader.
With the help of this program, you can easily download your favorite movies and TV shows to watch them offline without an internet connection.
StreamGaGa allows you to download videos in 1080p and 4K quality. It also gives you the option to choose an audio file and subtitle.
Follow these steps to download video from StreamGaGa
- Download the StreamGaGa from its official site
- Once downloading is complete, launch the App and select the “VIP Services” option from the left panel.
- Select Paramount Plus from the list and then play any video you want to download.
- This program will analyze the video, and a download window will pop up. Choose the subtitle and audio file and then click on Download Now.
- The video will start downloading, and you can watch it offline.
Paramount Plus offers two monthly plans to their users. If you want the subscription to Paramount Plus, then you have to choose from these plans
Here is the List of two plans that Paramount Plus provides to its users
- $4.99 Per Month with Ads
- $9.99 Per Month without Ads
According to Paramount Plus, the App is available on Samsung TV, which was released in 2017 or later. Below 2017 version Paramount Plus app will not work.