Paramount Plus is a premium video-on-demand facility. It offers you many original movies and series. You can also enjoy live-streaming sports on it.
Paramount plus provides a complete entertainment package to its users. Like other video streaming apps, this service is compatible with many devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku Android TV, phones, and tablets. The good news is that it is available on gaming gadgets including the latest versions of Xbox and PlayStation.
Do you own a PS5? If yes, apart from endless gaming, you can enjoy endless video streaming. In this guide, you will read more about how you can stream Paramount plus on PS5.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on PS4? [Latest 2022]
How to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime? (Update 2022)
Is Paramount Plus on PS5?
Paramount Plus has not released an app for PS5 yet. However, this application is available on PS4. You can easily watch Paramount plus on PS4. But there are some ways to stream Paramount plus on your PS5. Keep reading.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on PlayStation 5?
As mentioned earlier, the Paramount Plus app is not available on PlayStation 5. Here are the ways to watch paramount plus on your PS5.
- Using screen mirroring
- Screen Cast via PS Remote Play
- Via a third-party downloader
How to Sign Up For Paramount Plus
To use any of these methods, you need to sign up on Paramount Plus first. Here is how you do it.
- Go to the Paramount official website on your phone or web.
- Click on the try it free button.
- Choose a subscription plan.
- Click on the continue option. You will be asked to create an account.
- Enter your name, and email, and set a password.
- After that, select the payment method.
- Click on the button to start and you are good to go.
Stream Paramount Plus on PS5 via Screen Mirroring
You can use your phone to watch Paramount Plus on your PS5. Any android or IOS phone can do the job. Here is how you can do it.
- First, download the Paramount+ app on your phone. This app is available on both the play store and the app store.
- Download a screen mirroring app. Find any appropriate app and install it.
- Open the downloaded Paramount+ app. Log into your account using your email and password.
- Turn on your PS5 device and connect it to the Wi-Fi. Use the same internet service as your phone.
- Open your PS5 home screen. Tap the PS5 button to go to the Game Base section.
- Select one of your friends and click on messages and then send a quick message. Now send the link https://tvee.app.com to your friend. In this way, you will be able to open this link on your PlayStation device.
- Open that link on your PS5 by clicking on it and you will see a QR code.
- Open the screen mirroring app on your phone and scan the code on your PS5 screen.
- Click on start broadcast on your phone app. Open the Paramount+ app and start playing your favorite show.
You will now see that show on your PS5 screen.
Cast Paramount+ on PS5 via PS Remote Play
Here is another easy way to watch paramount+ originals on your PS5 screen. Follow these steps.
- First, install the PS remote play app on your android or apple device.
- Switch on your PS5 device and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network to watch if the device you are using is connected.
- Go to the settings in your PS5 and proceed to System.
- Click on the Remote Play option and turn it on.
- For continuous streaming go back to the System menu and select Power saving.
- After that, go to the features available in the rest mode option.
- select stay connected to the internet option.
- Now open the downloaded PS remote play app on your phone and sign in.
- After that, your PS5 will get connected to your phone.
- Open the Paramount+ app and stream anything you want on PS5.
Download Paramount Plus Videos and Watch them on PS5 Offline
The Paramount Videos are not available for download. However, there is an app facility that allows you to save any Paramount Plus videos in Mp4 files and you could transfer them to your PS5 device and watch them offline. StreamGaGa Paramount Plus downloader enables you to download Paramount Plus videos for smooth streaming. Here is how you can use this service to download shows.
- Go to StreamGaGa’s official website and download the tool.
- Open the downloader and look for the Paramount Plus option from VIP Services.
- Click the video you want to download and choose your audio and subtitle.
- Click on “Download Now” to start downloading.
- After the download is completed, you can watch the video without an internet connection anywhere you want.
When Will Paramount Plus Be Available on PS5?
The exact date of Paramount Plus on PS5 is yet to be announced. For now, you can only stream it using the above-mentioned ways.
Watch Paramount+ Via Apple TV App
Paramount+ is not available on PS5 but the Apple TV app is. You can watch paramount+ using this app; here is how.
- Go to the media category and open the Apple TV app.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password. If you do not have an apple TV account, sign up first.
- Now launch Paramount+ through apple TV.
- Launch the Paramount app and sign in. Tap on the try it for free option if you do not have an account.
- Verify the billing info and your app is ready.
Watch Paramount+ Via Amazon Prime Video
Paramount Plus is available on Amazon Prime, and you can use it to watch Paramount+. Follow these steps.
- Go to the media category and open the Amazon Prime app.
- Sign in using your email and password.
- Now you have to launch Paramount+ through the Amazon Prime app.
- Click on the Paramount app option and sign in. Tap on the try it for free option if you do not have an account.
- Verify the billing information.
- Now you can watch Paramount+ shows using amazon prime video.
How much does Paramount Plus cost?
The basic plan starts at about $4.99 per month. You can get an annual plan for $49.99 per year.
Does Paramount Plus have a free trial?
This app has a seven-day free trial. You can cancel it anytime.
Does Paramount Plus have ads?
The basic plan contains ads. You can upgrade to $9.99 per month for no commercial.