How do I save YouTube 4K videos to my computer?
All YouTube videos are offered in standard definition (SD). In addition, some videos are offered in High Definition (HD) and 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD).
4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) refers to videos with 3,840 horizontal by 2,160 vertical pixels and is characterized by higher quality and clarity than HD.
However, have you ever experienced that when you watch YouTube videos in 4K resolution, playback stops frequently, video loading and playback is repeated, or you cannot watch videos comfortably?
In such cases, you can download 4K videos in advance.
Therefore, we would like to introduce a method to download 4K videos from YouTube.
Method 1: StreamGaGa Downloader
1. first, install StreamGaGa Downloader.
Then, launch StreamGaGa and click "YouTube" on the home screen. 2.
Next, go to the viewing page of the 4K video you wish to download; videos marked 4K are 4K compatible. 3.
Once you are on the viewing page, the video will be automatically analyzed and the download screen will appear. Set the quality to 4K and click "Download Now.
StreamGaGa's outstanding features:.
1. Compatible with over 1000 sites, including Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, U-NEXT, Hulu, Abema, etc.
2. Supports streaming video downloads of up to 8K resolution, and supports up to EAC3/AC3 5.1ch audio tracks in terms of sound quality.
3. More comfortable viewing of your favorite videos without advertisements.
4. Batch download function allows you to automatically select the episodes you want to save.
5. Download subtitles directly from the streaming service.
Method 2: 5KPlayer
To download a video, click the YouTube button, paste the video URL, and click "Paste URL & Analysis.
After loading the video, you can select the quality of the video you wish to download.
Click the "Subtitle" button to view the subtitle file attached to the video.
Method 3: NoteBurner YouTube Video Downloader
First, download and install NoteBurner YouTube Video Downloader on your computer. 2.
2. paste the URL of the 4K video you want to download into the search box and press Enter.
The URL will be automatically parsed and the videos contained within the URL will be loaded and listed.
Next, click the "Advanced Download" button to the right of the video you wish to download. 3.
For 4K-ready videos, 2160p HD will be displayed. Click the green Download button in the 2160p HD section. The download will start automatically. Here you can select the video format as MP4 or MKV. For example, if you choose MP4, the downloaded video will be an .mp4 file.
Wait a few moments and the download will complete.
Click "Library" on the top menu bar to display the download history screen.
Click on the folder-like icon on the right to see the folder where the file is stored.
Method 4: 4K Video Downloader
Launch 4K Video Downloader. 2.
2. copy the video link from your browser.
3. Press "Paste URL" in the 4K Video Downloader application. 4.
4. Select the quality type in the download window and click the "Download" button. 5.
5. Now all you have to do is wait for the download to finish and play the downloaded video.
Method 5: Wondershare UniConverter
1. start UniConverter and click "Download". Copy the video URL and click the "Paste URL" button to start video analysis.
2. when the video information is displayed, click the "Download" button.
Get up close and personal with the new features of Audials One 2023! We also recommend the best alternatives
How to use anystream to download streaming videos and what is its reputation? We've actually used it and reviewed it!