How to Log into AA inflight to Watch Movies? - Updated 2023
American Airlines has been in business for over 95 years and has been going since the first American pilot flew the first flight in April 1926. Within a few years, this personal player became the most important way to get entertainment while flying on American Airlines. By 1990, passengers started to demand more, and then AA inflight services to watch movies were introduced.
This guide will teach us how to log into AA inflight to watch movies via aainflight.com.
What are AAInflight Services?
AA inflight services are the inflight entertainment unit from American airlines. The primary purpose of this system is to provide entertainment to its passengers. You can use this system to watch movies and TV Shows and connect Wi-Fi to your devices as well.
You can purchase the AA inflight Wi-Fi once you have boarded the plane.
Here is this list of AA inflight Benefits;
- Free entertainment for every passenger while flying
- Allows you to watch many popular movies and TV shows
- Keep kid mind diverted
- Pass your time and explore more on a long-distance journey
These were a few of the benefits of getting AA inflight while traveling. Furthermore, let us show you how to Log into AA inflight.
Follow these steps to download the App on your device and then log in to AA inflight to watch movies and TV shows.
- AA inflight App can be found on Google Play and App Store
- Download the App on your device to get started
- Once the App is installed, use the log-in features to access the App
- Turn your Phone to Airplane mode and then turn on the Wi-Fi
- Locate the AA Wi-Fi network and then connect to it
- After connecting to the internet connection, go to your web browser and visit aainflight.com or launch the App on your device
- To log in to the App, you just need to enter your AAdvantage number, Username and password.
- All this information is provided to you by the airline; now, just explore the App and select your favorite movies and TV shows to start watching.
Follow these instructions to log in to inflight on the laptop
- Connect your laptop to AA inflight Wi-Fi
- Then open your web browser and go to AAinflight.com
- Enter your username and password to log-in
- Select the movie and TV show you want to watch while flying
Follow the Instruction below to access the Wi-Fi American Airlines.
- On your Phone and Tablet, first, enable Airplane Mode.
- Now go to settings and then select Network connection
- Select the AAinflight.com Wi-Fi signal
- Now select the package you want to purchase and Pay through your credit or debit card.
- After payment now, you can use Wi-Fi at American Airlines.
You must pay for a membership to access AA Wi-Fi while traveling. Here are some of the plans provided by AA to their passengers.
|2-Hour Pass||$12+tax||International flights on Boeing 777-300ER|
|4-Hour Pass||$17+tax||International flights on Boeing 777-300ER|
|Entire Flight||$19+tax||International flights on Boeing 777-300ER|
|All-Day Pass||$14+tax||Domestic Flights|
|Traveller Pass||$39.95+tax||Domestic Flights|
|Inflight Messaging||Free||Work with iMessage, WhatsApp and Messenger|
|Wi-Fi Subscription Monthly Plan||$49.95||Valid only on North American flights within the United States or between the United States and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, or Central America|
|2-Device Monthly Plan||$59.95|
- 2-Hour Pass: This Pass is valid for one Hour and expires after 30 days of Subscription
- 4-Hour Pass: Valid for 24 Hours and expire after 30 Days of subscription
- Entire Pass: With this Pass, you can use 2 devices, and it will renew automatically after the month ends
Flights can be boring, but with no Wi-Fi or entertainment options, they can worsen. So the best way to entertain yourself while flying is to watch movies and TV shows on your device. You can download the movies on your device before flying so that you can enjoy them while flying.
StreamGaGa Video Downloader is the best program to do that job. This program allows you to download videos from any streaming platform in HD with subtitles. All the downloaded videos are saved in MP4 format, so you can easily transfer those videos to any desired device. StreamGaGa supports many streaming platforms like Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Disney Plus and more.
Follow these instructions to download movies from StreamGaGa
- Open StreamGaGa's official website; click on download to install the program on your device
- Launch the program and choose the streaming platform in VIP Services menu.
- Play any video you want to download, and then this program will fetch the video and automatically opens a downloader
- Select the audio and subtitle file, then click on Download Now. The video will start downloading and be available to watch offline.