Vimeo is an online video sharing platform which comes with various features for the users. The primary feature of this platform is that it is AD-Free and offers live streaming and customization. What’s more, it generates its venue by providing its customers with Subscription Plans for content creators to do business on Vimeo.
Vimeo also offers its customers Software as a service. Vimeo Software services include Broadcasting Tools, Video Creation, Editing, and connecting with other clients. In simple words, it allows you to create High-Quality Content and share it with the world.
I hope by this introduction, you have enough knowledge about Vimeo. Now let’s talk about Vimeo on Demand.
In Vimeo on Demand, you can watch Films, Series, and Videos in High-quality. On this feature, Vimeo delivers films, videos, and Series directly to the person so that they can watch the video without any interruption.
Vimeo on Demands provides you with content Ad-Free and supports those who sell Demand videos on Vimeo.
If you want to watch Vimeo on Demand, then you have to pay for it because Vimeo is an AD-Free site. So the revenues that Vimeo generates are from on-Demand video, so you have to pay for it to watch the content online.
Vimeo provides its customers with three different packages, which are billed annually. You can also try its 30 days free trial, and after that trial is over, Vimeo will automatically charge you. But of course, you can cancel the free trial anytime in 30 days.
Here are the packages that Vimeo provides to its customer
If you are new to Vimeo, we recommend using its starter pack, and then you can upgrade it. But of course, you can also try its free trial and decide which package suits you.
Follow these steps if you want to watch Vimeo on Demand on your PC, TV, and Phone.
- Go to its official site and log in to your Vimeo Account.
- After Log-in to your Vimeo Account on your browser, go to Purchase.
- Select the Title on your purchase, and it will take you to VOD, where you can stream the video.
- If you want to watch your video in Full-Screen, select the Icon in the lower right of the Player.
- Now, if you want to save Vimeo Video to your Computer, click on the Download button on the Title Page. You can only download videos if your purchase has a Download Option.
- First, ensure that your Smart TV and your Mobile Phone are connected to the same Wi-fi connection.
- Now open the Google Play Store on your mobile and download Vimeo App.
- Launch the App and Log-in to your Vimeo Official Account.
- Play select Purchase and play video
- After that, select the Chromecast Icon and choose your TV.
- Now your video will automatically be cast on your TV.
- Download the Vimeo Mobile App on your Phone
- Now Log-in into your Vimeo Account
- Go to the Watch Later Queue, where you will see all your Purchase videos.
- Select one of the videos, and it will start playing.
This same process works on your tablet. Follow these steps on your tablet, and you be able to watch Vimeo on your tablet.
If you want to download Vimeo on your computer to watch it offline without interruption then StreamGaGa Video Downloader is your best choice.
StreamGaGa Video Downloader helps you to download videos in High-Quality. Isn't it great? There are no limits to downloading videos on your computer through this Downloader.
How to use StreamGaGa Video Downloader Step by Step
- Download and install StreamGaGa on your Device. Open the app and go to the Home page.
- Enter Vimeo's official site and log in through your official account.
- Select the video you want to download on your device
- Choose the audio and subtitle, and then click on “Download Now” to start your downloading.
You can try Vimeo on Demand for free by using its free trial for 30 days, but after 30 days, Vimeo will charge you automatically. But you can cancel your trial if you don't want to purchase any package of Vimeo.
If you have rented a video from Vimeo and liked it so much and want to buy it, then don't worry; contact the Vimeo support service, and they will help you to buy that video.
If you want a refund, follow these steps:
- First, you have to contact the seller via message. The message button is located on the right side of the page
- Explain to that seller why you want a refund and why you are not satisfied with that purchase and you like a refund. If your reason is valid, then that seller will contact Vimeo and grant you your refund.
Almost every language in the world is available on VOD; you just have to select any languages you want to watch.
Sellers are allowed to create promo codes on their on-demand videos. You can get a promo code via email that you have registered your account through. These promo codes are used to get free discounts on rental videos or purchase videos.
Yes, Vimeo is available outside the USA. This site is available in almost every country in this world.